Today I upgraded my Processwire installation. Since I've not done that very often I wasn't quite sure if everything would work as expected after the upgrade.
After installing the new version, everything seemed to work fine until I tried to use the micropub endpoint I set up. The problem: I couldn't upload images anymore.
At first I suspected the upgrade to be the reason for the issue but then I discovered that I had made a mistake in my upload script (which I fixed immediately). Long story short: upgrading Processwire is very seamless and there's no reason to hesitate in keeping it to the latest version. That's what I learnt today.